[G4] How to move Safari bookmarks to Firefox?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Sep 12 18:22:56 PDT 2005

Here is another solution,

If you like how safari does bookmarks and want the Firefox
underpinnings try Camino by the Mozilla organization. Camino has a
safari bookmarks import command... http://www.mozilla.org/products/
camino/ Personally I find Camino to be a little slower than Firefox,
but it looks a lot nicer than Firefox as an application overall. It
might be the balance you are looking for in a browser...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.