[G4] HP Commercial

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 08:39:03 PDT 2005

Will your computer run this movie?  My G4 1GHz freezes at the 60% mark.

Really well done home made version of those awesome HP commercials.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/hpphoto.html

I don't know if this is problem with my Mac, the most current Windows Media
Player or the web site.  The web site has a useless

CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE VIEWING MOVIES

that takes you to there support page that says to use Windows Media Player
version 10 for Mac OSX; however, when you go to MS it says version 9 is the
most current for OSX.  They also have some hack for Firefox users that does
not work. I tried the HP commercial with Safari and Firefox and both crapped
out at about 60%. Internet Explorer crapped out at 40%.

I feel sure the guy put a lot of work into the home made version of the HP
commercial.  Too bad it cannot be viewed on on a Mac.

Don't waste time sending an email toe big-boy.com support staff
-----
This is an auto-reply.

Thank you for contacting Big-Boys support, and for using Big-Boys.com.

Unfortunately, due to the volume of emails we receive, we are unable to
respond to everybody.  However, please visit our support page for answers to
common problems.

http://www.big-boys.com/support.asp

Thanks again.
---------