[G4] Home Made Version HP commercial

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Sep 14 07:52:46 PDT 2005

On Sep 14, 2005, at 10:44 AM, keith_w wrote:

> I understand the mechanics of what's happening here, but...where IS
> this  buffer, and how can one increase it for future use? Or can they?

You can't really and don't have to.
It is memory that is dynamically allocated .
While you watch the video you are downloading and "buffering"
subsequent parts of it.
If the playback starts to catch up to the downloading that causes a
problem.
Pausing the play allows more of the video to be loaded into buffer
memory for smooth playback.