[G4] Re: [G4 Quicksilver) The blinking ? Mark.

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 09:22:26 PDT 2005

Suggest you try this (it is a great tool):  Go to versiontracker.com
and find, download and install "applejack."  It has directions along
with it, but the simplest thing to do is to restart )reboot) with
CMD-S held down, and when the "fine print" stops, enter "applejack
AUTO restart" and hit Return.

This will perform a deep cleaning of your system.  For a regular
cleaning, type "applejack auto restart".

I just did it because my browsers had slowed down to a crawl once
again.  Now, they are snappy.

--Steve