[G4] Windows Media Player for OSX

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Apr 5 11:00:33 PDT 2006

It runs fine on Panther and Tiger. There should be no issues running it.
Just be aware that Microsoft doesn't support it. Have you checked out
flip4mac? It installs the Windows Media Codec in Quicktime, so you can
view Windows Media files within Quicktime. Works great with CNN. See link
for more info.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx?pid=windowsmedia

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.