[G4] G4 CUBE + TIGER OSX

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Apr 5 22:51:08 PDT 2006

That's a FREAKING LIE. They are full of it. Tiger runs great on my
Cubes. Your RAM should be maxed out to the full 1.5 GHz of course.
That blows my mind that Apple "employees" would tell you that. They
obviously have no experience with Cubes. Tiger runs great on any Mac
that supports it as long as the RAM is maxed out.

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster