[G4] PS CS2 from G4 to Ibook?

Hector I.Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 11:38:57 PDT 2006

All you have to do, is using the Migration Assistance app. copy the
applications that you need to the iBook, all your parameters will be
included.

On Apr 9, 2006, at 6:51 AM, Thomas J. Fobia wrote:

> Hello all! I am getting an Ibook 1.3Mhz somtime this week. Never
> having had an Apple portable before, can anyone tell me how to
> bridge my G4 (400Mhz AGP with this Ibook) and If it is possible to
> copy my G4 version (upgrade) of Photoshop CS2 from my G4 to the
> laptop?
>
> Adobe was kind to me and let me install this 'upgrade' (gave me a
> special number which I saved) even though my previous student
> version was OS9 (ver 7.0 I believe of PS). Maybe it will install
> from the disks without having the previous version on the portable?
> Anyone familiar with this type problem? Any help or comments would
> be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
>
> Tom

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720