[G4] Odd problems with G5 Tiger 10.4.6

R Michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Wed Apr 12 05:25:20 PDT 2006

I had few problems with my G5 2.0 also but I found that when I ran
disk warrior if fix some stuff then it seem like everything went back
to normal . then also I heard that after the update it would reboot
twice my did not tell after I ran disk warrior and the it did the
reboot 2 times like my other macs

Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><