[G4] Mac "MT Newswatcher" error msg.

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 09:08:56 PDT 2006

Thanks Doug, I tried using netscaper (subscribing to
news://news.stj.com) and also MT NewsWatcher (entering both as
"news://news.stj.com" and just as "news.stj.com". Both netscape and my
MT give me an error:  "A news (NNTP) error occured: Permission Denied-
Road Runner Usenet Service - - Unauthorized hist (Twister v2.0.5.233).
Very Mysterious and criptic. Its got to be my Road Runner  provider
(Time Warner) thats at fault. Thanks for you help anyway. I hope this
clears up on its own soon!

Tom