[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Sun Apr 16 05:22:04 PDT 2006

On 4/15/06 10:54 PM, "David M. DeFelice" <dmdef53 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Same problem....Bad program
>

> Jesus Christ is Lord of ALL! ..........period
> David M. DeFelice

OK, I can't let this pass.  I am a Jew.  I find this last bit totally
inappropriate for an email discussion list and highly offensive to me as a
Jew.  Do you know how many Jews have DIED at the hands of Christians because
of this *Jesus* stuff?  This discussion list is NOT THE PLACE for your
religious beliefs.  If you had just said 'happy Easter' or some such, it
would be fine.  But Jesus was never recognized by the Sanhendrin as the
Messiah.  You must all realize that Judaism is MUCH older than Christianity
and there have been many people who have claimed to be the Messiah, even
after Jesus!
So, since this is a Mac list and not a Jesus list, lets try to keep in mind
that not everybody is the same.  There are many religions and many people of
differing opinions.  So, a simple 'happy Easter' will be fine, but the
quoted material above  is totally inappropriate.

Tim Collier (Ish Emunah ben Avraham)