[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Sun Apr 16 12:29:40 PDT 2006

>I subscribe to this list for useful tips on my Mac.  Let's leave the
>2000 year old fairy tales, and the insecure preaching about them off
>the list, please.

I, too, subscribed to this list for Mac information; however, I have
noted a number of posters have (a) favorite line(s) which they place
at the end of their posts (e.g. None are so hopelessly enslaved as
those who falsely believe that they are free. - Goethe.) While I find
some contrary to my personal beliefs, I also hold to the concept that
freedom of speech and thought does require an open marketplace of
ideas, which individuals may then accept, modify, or reject.

Such a marketplace will, of necessity, result in the presentation of
ideas, many of which may offend some of us. For those of us who
accept the written record as reliable, Yeshua Meshiah did present
Himself as the exclusive Savior and Lord; He also instructed those
who believe in Him to make this known, so that others may have the
opportunity to either accept or reject His claim. For those who
prefer not to accept His claim, the mere mention of Him may be
considered offensive.

Freedom of speech applies to all speech; any restriction is, by
definition, censorship.