[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun Apr 16 15:48:40 PDT 2006

Rather than use space in a possibly offensive manner, may I simply
request that members of this bulletin board use consideration and
respect for others and not post proselytizing messages or arguments
to an informational source?

I find ALL expressions and arguments for and against religious
thought to be an imposition on my personal beliefs and do not wish to
have to listen to or read the personal beliefs of others because they
have abused the environment of a public information source.

Common respect for and consideration of others should be the rule of
conduct in public situations. Proselytizing and arguing can be left
for private meetings between individuals.

Thank you in advance for respecting others and not continuing this un-
necessary string any further.