[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

David M. DeFelice dmdef53 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 18:55:42 PDT 2006

Tim

You forgot the rest of my signature.

Jesus Christ is Lord of ALL! ..........period
David M. DeFelice

"MI-MAC";o) ... G4, 733MHz, 80GBHD, 1.5GB Ram, Lacie
DVD+RW 16x4x16, Radeon 9200 128MB, Maxtor 40GB
Firewire, Mercury 80GB Firewire, 21" RastorOps
SuperScan

Sorry that my signature was offensive to you.  It not
my belief, it is what I am ... a Christian. And it was
not part of the discussion. I repeat.. it is part of
my signature.... please don't try to censure my
freedom. I have updated my signature so that people
will know it is not part of the discussion.

Tim hang in there .. we will all find out sooner or
later. Mac's will be in heaven, so we have common
ground.

I still could not get the disk warrior update to work.
Tried many times and it would just pop the disk out or
would not take the disk.

--- Tim Collier <collierof1957 at mac.com> wrote:

> On 4/15/06 10:54 PM, "David M. DeFelice"
> <dmdef53 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Same problem....Bad program
> >

> > Jesus Christ is Lord of ALL! ..........period
> > David M. DeFelice
> >
> OK, I can't let this pass.  I am a Jew.  I find this
> last bit totally
> inappropriate for an email discussion list and
> highly offensive to me as a
> Jew.  Do you know how many Jews have DIED at the
> hands of Christians because
> of this *Jesus* stuff?  This discussion list is NOT
> THE PLACE for your
> religious beliefs.  If you had just said 'happy
> Easter' or some such, it
> would be fine.  But Jesus was never recognized by
> the Sanhendrin as the
> Messiah.  You must all realize that Judaism is MUCH
> older than Christianity
> and there have been many people who have claimed to
> be the Messiah, even
> after Jesus!
> So, since this is a Mac list and not a Jesus list,
> lets try to keep in mind
> that not everybody is the same.  There are many
> religions and many people of
> differing opinions.  So, a simple 'happy Easter'
> will be fine, but the
> quoted material above  is totally inappropriate.
>
> Tim Collier (Ish Emunah ben Avraham)

PTL
David M. DeFelice