[G4] Broken sleep.

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Apr 19 16:08:18 PDT 2006

Also another thing that comes to mind is power stability in your area?

My other G4 500 AGP system would wake from sleep from electrical
current interference. For example switching on a 20" box fan that was
plugged into the same circuit as the G4 would sometimes cause it to
wake from sleep.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.