[G4] CS2 InDesign, inkjet printers and the Mac

Carol java_j at macosx.com
Sun Apr 23 10:43:05 PDT 2006

I may have solved the problem.  I just need to remember what I did.  It
is good to know that there is not a basic incompatibility, just lack of
knowlege on my part.

I need to do some more experiments to figure out what I did to make it
work.  I was expecting the print dialog to be like that in Apple's
Preview and it is not.