[G4] Boxes

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 15:34:09 PDT 2006

Hi all -

How long do I need to keep the box for my G4 that I bought in 2002? It
takes up a lot of room in my office, my closets are full of other
stuff, and I could flatten it but then the cats would chew on the foam
packing.

Guess I am not sending it back for warranty work anymore - out of
warranty. I can't think of any reason to keep this box, unless for some
reason I sell it and can get more money for the machine with the box.
Suppose I could let Apple fix it and then would want the box to ship it
in ...

When do you throw boxes?

As always, many thanks in advance.

Anne Keller Smith