[G4] Crucial & Ram

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Apr 24 22:38:31 PDT 2006

I have been purchasing RAM from Data Memory Systems (URL: datamem.com) for over five years and have nothing but the best recommendations for this company.

Their RAM modules are guaranteed for life for the original purchaser and they have a 30-day money back guarantee with the purchase receipt and packaging.

In one situation, DataMem replaced a pair of modules TWICE because they had sent the tallest and then the next tallest modules when I needed the shortest for a (gasp and horrors) PC laptop being repaired and upgraded at the shop. They did this without any additional charges for handling and shipping and did it each time in "Second-day shipping" via UPS.

By the by, I don't own any stock in the company or work for them in any way. This is just a company that I feel confident in patronizing.