[G4] What kind of G4 am I using?

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 28 07:12:09 PDT 2006

try: everymac.com

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:05:27 -0400
To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Subject: [G4] What kind of G4 am I using?

Does anyone know where I can go on the web to find out what G4 Im using?
I know its AGP graphics and its 400Mhz. Is there anything in the "System
Profile" that would help me pin it down as to weather its a "Sawtooth"
or "whatever"? I would like to go for a processor upgrade (OWC) and Im
thinking the 1.6Ghz model is priced right for me! Anyway to tell if its
for my machine? Thanks to all!

PS : Thanks to Tony Johansen for the help with my "Airport" situation.
My wife reported that she "connected" at work and all is well!

Tom