[G4] Adding memory to a G4 PCI.

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Sun Apr 30 14:58:01 PDT 2006

On Apr 30, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

Also from the manual: "Maximum number of 16 memory devices on DIMM".
As I said in my earlier post you have most likely purchased memory
that is too high a density for this machine. But, as others have
suggested, you should check to ensure that the new memory is seated
correctly before returning it as incompatible.

Phil
--
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do
because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."