[G4] G4 OS9.2.2 browser??!!???

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 14:06:57 PDT 2006

<< Netscape 7.2 is much better than 7.0, but I have a feeling that 7.0 was the
last to support OS 9. I had this same issue with my wife's computer, and the
only solution was... OS X >>

7.02 is the last version for OS 9.2.2 and is still available for download
from Netscape although it is very hard to find on their web site, which is why I
keep a copy of the installer around. I've come across very few web sites that
don't render properly. I do use a ram disk for storing the cache files, for
speed, but I like to empty the cache every time I quit Netscape, so that may not
work for you. It does occasionally lock up on me, but overall is rock solid.

What problems are you having and what version are you using?

STeve