[G4] Video card for DP500

Brad Russell braddrussell at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 16:13:58 PST 2006

My old DP450 is starting to have some issues, (power supply fan going
out, not wanting to boot without PMU reset even though it has a new
battery)  so I just picked up a DP 500 since I wanted to be able to use
the 2 gig  of ram and my existing hardrives.  But now I'm thinking I
should upgrade the video card.  Right now it is running a 20 flat panel
and you can tell it is taxing it.  What is the general thinking for
video cards for these machines?

Thanks!

Brad

http://new.mail.yahoo.com