[G4] (G4) Got a question about an unwanted visitor...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 13 10:12:38 PST 2006

Good Morning folk...

I think I’ve got a issue and could use some help!

Each time that I visit “Mac Daily News” web site and
the first news item that I open up - I also get an
unwanted visitor. In the form of a Vonage add (at this
point I would buy a Vonage phone or there services -
you would think that the ad guys would think about
this before they leap)

The details of this little visitor demonstrates that
it a service of media,fastclick.net...

Is this adware and is it on my computer or what? And
how does one get free of it?

I have noticed that there are a number of PC based
solution but is there a Mac based solution?

Hopeful

Rick aka therepguy

P.S. Here’s hopeing all will have a safe and Happy
Holiday Season!