[G4] Re: (G4) Got a question about an unwanted visitor...

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 13 14:06:44 PST 2006

The new trend is to make the ads that pop up not a true pop up but a
flash embedded in the website.

So a pop-up blocker does not work.

You might have to try a different browser, Camino, firefox etc. these
have a web based advertising blocker that is effective for the flash
based ads.

I haven't used Safari in about a year so I do not know if this is an
option.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM