[G4] Kernal Panic, then crash

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Dec 14 07:31:32 PST 2006

Ka-ching!  I, too, would suspect heating the upgrade card.  In fact, i experienced that even with a Mercury 1.4 GHz single processor CPU  card.  I did not get Kernel panics, but I got weird bright green font substitutions all over the place.  Then, I got freezes that necessitated manual powering down.

--Steve (now on a 20" Intel iMac)