[G4] DVR111D

Thomas Carley tthomcarl at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 19:12:15 PST 2006

You didn't say what model mac your 111D is installed in?   I have a
Quicksilver 2001 that I installed  a 110D in (very close to a 111D),
it was purchased from OWC, the instructions that came with the drive
said "remove the front panel on the slide tray for installation in QS
models,  so that  the slide will clear the front door " If you open
the DVR slide (use paper clip thru pin hole on front of drive to
release the slide} and look at the back of the panel on the slide, it
should have 2 small clips that will release with light pressure.
this should give you enough clearance so that it will open with no
problems.  Hope this helps, it fixed my door opening problem.
   Thomcarl,  lost in the Rockies