[G4] Kernal Panic, then crash

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Thu Dec 14 20:30:45 PST 2006

How long have you had the processor upgrade?  I got the same one from Sonnet and from day 1 of the installation it would freeze after about an hour or so.  It was fine if I shut down before that time period.  After trying this and that, I finally called Sonnet and they sent me a new processor.  I've been running fine ever since.  Call Sonnet.

Nate
From: MegaSTMac at aol.com