[G4] (G4) AppleWorks 6.2.9 - the end of an era...

Jamie Pruden m3gunner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 19 16:51:51 PST 2006

Hi Peter,

I just tried it and Pages does open AppleWorks documents.

Didn't do a really complex document, however. Not sure how it will
handle spreadsheet frames or text frames within a WP document.

I did phone support at Claris during its run from CW2 through CW5...
in fact, I got laid off when Claris closed, went back to work at
FileMaker and was the person who sent the source code for CW to Apple
so they could prepare the 5.0.4 release. Ah... those were the days.
Still use AW, though. Works great on my daughter's Core 2 Duo machine...

smiles,
Jamie