[G4] RE: SCSI Help...

Ernest Vincent Pons-Worley eponsworley at mac.com
Thu Dec 21 15:55:23 PST 2006

Thanks, Jay.  I'm glad someone understands.  :-)  Besides, where's
the intellectual challenge in simply buying something new and
plugging it in?  I'm hoping that OS X is enough like Linux that I can
hack my way into making the printer work.  I'll let you know in a
couple of days and if I'm successful I'll send you step by step
instructions.

Ciao,
Ernest