[G4] 2 Macs- internet help

Roxylee roxylee at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 26 15:53:25 PST 2006

Hi, smart people. I have a G4 AGP 466, upgraded to 800 and I just
bought a used 1Ghz G4 Quicksilver 2002 that has a gigabase network card
in it, whatever that means.  Neither computer has an airport card.  We
have a DSL Speedstream 5200 modem. I want both computers to be able to
go online.

Could someone please tell me exactly what I need to buy  (router?
adapter,?  What kind, what is good for 2 Macs etc etc ( in simple
terminology, as I know nothing about networking.  The 2 computers would
be about 50 feet apart, in separate rooms.

Thank you very much,

Roxylee