[G4] New guy with a sawtooth coming

Peter Birren peter at birrendesign.com
Tue Dec 26 22:45:20 PST 2006

From: Brett

> I've been an Mac person since I first saw Mac OS X (10.3) in 2003.

:-)  I've been on a Mac since 1992 and Apple in the 1980's. Just finished
installing the Maxtor 100GB drive and OSX.4.8 - first time since OSX.0.3
when I disliked it so much I went back to only 9.2.2.  10.4.8 seems so
confusing but I'll get over it. Still trying to get settings right... heck,
just finding out where things are is a (different kind of) chore. Gotta get
my fonts worked out (got FontExplorerX11 but haven't installed it yet) in
order to do any work. But this week is dead business-wise so I've got time
to straighten this thing our and get it flying right.

Glad to have been on this list for the past few weeks, if for nothing else
than to read all the archives to learn a great deal.

Thanks for everything, folks. Me 'n' my Mac appreciate your knowledge.

- Peter