[G4] Auto Launch as found on OS X (10.4.8)

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Dec 28 16:19:43 PST 2006

I'm sure that the auto launch programs that Richard is referring to is
regarding the application to start-up when the user does the login
process. It's located in the "System Preference" panel under Accounts.
You need to select the tab called "Startup Items" after you have
selected the tab you can delete all of the items in that file and
nothing other than that required system inits will start-up at login.