[G4] ? on start up

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Feb 1 13:26:21 PST 2006

Larry,

If your getting the ? before it boots, it probably means your Start-Up
disk is no longer selected in the System Preferences. Open the System
Preferences and select Startup Disc. Make sure your Hard Drive is
selected, then restart your computer, you should see your Mac boot right
up.

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.