[G4] Problem with spreadsheets in Classic mode

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 13:07:43 PST 2006

you wrote...

 I need Excel on the G4 in order to convert some of my
old spreadsheet files to a format that can be imported
by my OS X spreadsheet program.

if that is the case

Check out "NeoOffice" by goodleing the same. I use it
to convert Word and excell file sent to me by others
all of the time - works great.

rick