[G4] EyeTV / EyeHome Speed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 4 13:44:51 PST 2006

Slower Processors are a problem. Join our group for discussion with
others.

To visit your group on the web, go to:

Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster
URL http://FutureMedia.org
RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia
iTunes http://tinyurl.com/8ql87