[G4] Digital Camera

JayB FromJay at joimail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:49:56 PST 2006

There's tons of lists for digital photog.  For both pros and advanced
amateurs.  The camera I use is comparable to medium format film.  I
tested against my hasselblad (which has fast become an expensive door
stop).  It exceeds the resolution of 6x7cm color neg (which I was
shooting and getting scanned prior to buying a digital camera).

~J