[G4] OS 9.2 start up issue

Jay Snoke snokejs at npt.nuwc.navy.mil
Thu Feb 9 06:34:33 PST 2006

In the Control Panel, you can disable extensions - forgive me, but I don't
remember the specific Control Panel software, because I haven't used 9.2
since forever.

Shut off all the extensions, and then enable them in groups of 5 or 10;
reboot each time you've added a group. Once it hangs up, you can then
isolate it down to the one extension...

As for the not waking from sleep, it could be related to the extension
hangup during boot;  however, if you have USB devices connected, sometimes
the drivers for those (if not upgraded) cause problems.

Lastly, have you made sure that all necessary firmware updates for your
particular tower have been downloaded???  I found 9.2.2 to be an incredibly
bulletproof OS...