[G4] DAC100 vs Canopus

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 12:25:49 PST 2006

Hi All,

It's time to order an analog to digital converter. I've heard great things
about both the DAC 100 and the Canopus (model 100 also, I believe). Has anyone
used both? Bad comments on either? Any advantage of one over the other? Does it
just come down to personal preference? Where do I get the Canopus? I can get
the DAC 100 for around $180 new. What's the Canopus price? This is the last
step to ordering one. Thanks for your patience and any advice you can share.

STeve