[G4] itunes question

Mark Swanson mswanson9988 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 13:41:38 PST 2006

I have two drives in my QS 933, the main 80 gig was my primary drive
and it runs 10.3.9.  It is also where I usually ran iTunes   from
(although the library resides on my other 200 gig drive).  I decided
to install 10.4.4 on the 200 gig (secondary drive) and have been
running it as my main drive.  I would like to use iTunes on the
larger drive, with the songs from my other library.  iTunes on both
drives point to the same library, but only songs that I have added
appear.  If I restart to the 80 gig drive, iTunes shows all my
music.  When I restart back to the 200 gig, iTunes shows only the
songs I recently added to it.  How do I have iTunes on the 10.4.4
(200 gig) drive access the library for the other iTunes.