[G4] Windows Media Player question -- no picture

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 12 08:32:58 PST 2006

You might also want to look into Flip4Mac, a Quicktime plugin library
that adds support for Windows Media, allowing you to play such files
in Quicktime.  Rather than continue development of WMP for Mac,
Microsoft has instead put their support behind the folks at
Flip4Mac.   More info here: http://www.flip4mac.com/pr_06_01_10a.htm

Tony