[G4] Airport Auxiliary Antenna

DaleH dhoff at margnat.com
Wed Feb 15 12:33:24 PST 2006

I'm thinking about getting an auxiliary antenna for an Airport
Extreme base station, probably the Dr. Bott ExtendAIR Omni.

My question concerns whether adding such an antenna cuts off the
built-in antenna operation of the Airport?

I have my Base station mounted on one side of a brick wall and would
like to mount the antenna on the other side of the brick wall to
improve performance in the next office area without losing what I
have thus far.

Also, can anyone who currently uses one of these give me an idea of
how long the power cord and antenna extension cords are?

Thanks!
DaleH