[G4] Airport 802.11b Antenna alternative

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Thu Feb 16 14:24:34 PST 2006

After reading a few articles in 2600 and about wireless networking,
I'd like to be able to have an external antenna for my original
airport card to extend the range of signal (or boost the signal I
have now).  I've been able to remove the cable from the airport end,
but I don't want to risk dislodging the other end from wherever it's
attached to.  Basically I want to be able to plug a cable from the
airport card, have it routed thru the case somehow, then out to
wherever I choose (either indoors or outdoors) and put into an empty
Pringles can (open at both ends).  Has anyone attempted this
successfully yet?  Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Eric