[G4] Running Classic with OS 10.3

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 07:34:03 PST 2006

Rob

One more through...

If you use the dual drive solution your going to open
in OS X and Panther (OS X) will find OS 9 when ever
you need it (itÕs like Òon demandÓ so to speak).

But the truth of the matter is your going to use it
(OS 9) less and less over time.

By the way after loading OS X (10.3) move and/or  run
as fast as you can to OS X (10.3.9). ThatÕs the place
to end up in the world of  Panther. IÕm still there
and only now thinking about Tiger for my birthday
latter this year. ItÕs always good for the other guy
to work out the bugs!

Just a word or two...

Rick/thefireguy