[G4] Dead Gigabit

Larry Parsons hi8vidcam at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:33:05 PST 2006

Jerry,
I had a similar problem a while back.  After trying another power supply and
logic board to no avail I changed keyboards.  I swapped the pro keyboard for
one from an older model like an AGP or PCI model, the kind with a power
buttom on it.  It fired up just fine, the only thing was that the power
button on the case was not lit.  Checked the cables but it still stayed
dark.  I found a power button on ebay for around $25 and every thing has
been fine since.  Good luck.

Larry