[G4] Apple Hardware Test on Friend's Computer?

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 12:47:32 PST 2006

Hi -

I have another dinosaur buddy running OS 10.1 on an iMac. Guess I
shouldn't rush over there with all my disks because he should use the
ones that came with the iMac, right? He has disappearing files and I'm
thinking it's directory corruption. (Or inability to use Sherlock)

I have an older version of Diskwarrior and my brand new one. Should I
try either of these on his machine or is that asking for trouble?

Maybe I should tell him to get some copies of what came with his
computer, eh? (Can't find)

I need to be patient, it's not so long ago that I didn't maintain my
machines very well, either.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net