[G4] Super Drive Issue

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 17:08:24 PST 2006

Have you tried using the "Eject" widget for the menu bar?  Just
double click this file:

Eject.menu in:

System/Library/CoreService/Menu Extras

It helped my 109 work better eject wise.

I too have had issues burning since the 10.4.3 upgrade and am hoping .
4 might work better.

I upgraded to latest 109 ROM (158) as well but no luck.

jim