[G4] Firefox question

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 15:44:07 PST 2006

I updated Firefox from 1.0.7 to version 1.5 and all my bookmarks
disappeared.
All is not lost, I have another hard drive that I haven't changed.
Where are the old bookmarks so I can save them before updating that
hd? And then how can I integrate them to the 1.5 version?

Thanks

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720