[G4] Applejack question

jim carbone dictator at rebargraphics.com
Wed Jan 11 13:35:32 PST 2006

My apologies for not detailing it, but I guess I was thinking that
anyone who didn't know what it was wouldn't be able to help me.

It is a troubleshooting utility--one that works well at preventative
maintenance, too. It repairs disks and/or permissions, cleans cache,
validates prefs, and removes swap files--all without loading the GUI or
using a startup disc.

Read about it here: http://applejack.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,
--jim