[G4] Wireless Problem

Russell russells at strodtbeck.org
Thu Jan 12 05:48:13 PST 2006

Thanks for the replies.. For info , I lucked out and  fixed the
problem.. Going into preference and Network and airport tab, the pull
down menu, select specific network, which had 4 or 5 settings there and
deleted all but the one we are using.. Then went into file sharing and
to internet tab and changed the sertting  "sharing your connection
from" to Airport and all worked with the laptop.. Will have to  go to
friends house tomorrow and probably change those same settings on the
desktop G5, except that it is going to be hard wired to the DI-524..

Russell