[G4] Re: trouble repairing permissions

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 12 17:55:22 PST 2006

hi,

	I had this problem too and traced it down to itunes 6.0.2 cuz
when I removed it and re-installed itunes 6.0.1 everything was fine.
another try at itunes 6.0.2 resulted in the same problem ("lost a
connection w/the disk management tool" when trying to repair
permissions) so I again went back to itunes 6.0.1 and am staying w/it
'til there's a fix. I'm running a mac os x 10.3.9 on a g4 sawtooth
w/a 1.3ghz gigadesign cpu upgrade.

	apple forum thread here:

	http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1496489

	itunes 6.0.1. and older here: