[G4] lost a connection with the Disk

David DeFelice dmdef53 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 09:36:47 PST 2006

had the same thing happen when i installed Lexmart
print driver. I ran the disk utility while I was in
OSX, not from the Booted CD. It fixed the problem.
Then ran Disk Doc. all is well.

David M. DeFelice
G4,733MHz,80GBHD,1.5GB Ram,133MHz bus,Lacie DVD+RW 16x4x16, Radeon 9200 128MB, Maxtor 40GB Firewire, Mercury 80GB Firewire, Iomega Zip100, OfficeJet 6100, CanonS520, Epson R200, Logitech keyboard, OpticalMouse, 21" RastorOps SuperScan .....""MAC'S ROCK""